Welcome to Reading Wiki
The wiki about Reading that anyone can edit
We have been editing 43 articles since October 31st of 2008.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Reading Wiki
- Reading Wiki's 1st Birthday! 10/26/09
- Almost Happy 1st Hallo-birthday to Reading Wiki!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
["Scary Books"] "Get pumped for H'ween with a good scary book."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.